## Java Genetic Algorithms Package
- JGAP (pronounced "jay-gap") is a Genetic Algorithms and Genetic Programming component provided as a Java framework.
It provides basic genetic mechanisms that can be easily used to apply evolutionary principles to problem solutions
## ECJ 20
- A Java-based Evolutionary Computation Research System
## Watchmaker Framework for Evolutionary Computation
- The Watchmaker Framework is an extensible, high-performance, object-oriented framework for implementing platform-independent evolutionary/genetic algorithms in Java
## Jenes 2.0
- Jenes 2.0 (read as "genes" or "jeans") is the new release of the optimized library for genetic algorithms in Java
## JAGA (Java API for Genetic Algorithms)
- JAGA is an extensible and pluggable API for implementing genetic algorithms (GA) and genetic programming (GP) applications in Java.
## Java GALib, Genetic Algorithm Library
- GALib, Java Genetic Algorithm (JAR) library, models chromosomes as real numbers, characters, strings, and string sequences. Very easy to use, just extend one of the existing GA classes and implement your fitness function. Sample GAs included
## Package org.apache.commons.math.genetics
- The genetics package provides a framework and implementations for genetic algorithms.
## Jenetics - Java Genetic Algorithm
- Jenetics is an Genetic Algorithm, respectively an Evolutionary Algorithm, library written in Java.
It is designed with a clear separation of the several concepts of the algorithm, e. g. Gene, Chromosome, Genotype, Phenotype, Population and fitness Function.
Jenetics allows you to minimize and maximize the given fitness function without tweaking it